Height adjustable, flexible and cut to length drain grate for AquaDrain surface drainage system
The AquaDrain® FLEX drain grate allows easy drainage of water at low door/wall connections with the AquaDrain® surface drainage systems for external tiling, while it prevents dirt from entering the drain grate guaranteeing permanent drainage performance. Thanks to moveable legs, AquaDrain® FLEX drain grates can be cut individually on site.
Available in steel, hot-dipped galvanised, or stainless steel, AquaDrain® FLEX provides quick and umimpeded guidance of surface and façade water into the attached drainage system preventing water seepage into internal areas. AquaDrai®n FLEX allows for practical and standard-compliant reduction for door threshold heights from 150mm to 50mm.
- Use in front of doors, floor-level window elements or in-line drainage.
- Adjustable sliding feet mean drain grates can be cut to the required individual length on site.
- Provide quick and unimpeded guidance of surface and façade water into the attached surface drainage system.
- Can be used with AquaDrain® T+ and AquaDrain® EK drainage matting.
- Integral dirt trap protection against fouling and prevents build up.
- Simple, precise height adjustment to the covering by screw feet that can be adjusted from above
Composition: Stainless steel, hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel
Basic unit 100: 100 x 1000 mm (WxL), 2 double sliding feet 100
Extension unit 100: 100 x 1000 mm (WxL), 1 double sliding foot 100
Mesh – hot dip galvanised or stainless steel, mesh width 30/10 mm
Square design – stainless steel
Profile design – stainless steel
Length can be adjusted to various sizes up to 400 mm (basic unit) or 280 mm (extension unit).
Height adjustment: 73–97 mm (with XL screw feet 155–175 mm)
Minimum Installation Height: 50mm