Hygienic waterproof tile adhesive and grout for walls and floors
New and improved BAL Easypoxy AG is a high strength, chemical-resistant and solvent free epoxy adhesive and grout for walls and floors in hygiene critical locations such as kitchens, industrial/chemical plants, showers, swimming pools and hospitals. The new formulation provides users with an epoxy that is easier to mix, apply and clean-off during installations. Now available in white, black and grey, BAL Easypoxy AG has an excellent set time of only 12 hours, compared with 24 hours previously. The new formulation also has an extended pot life of 45 minutes for easier mixing.
BAL Easypoxy AG is the perfect double-act for contractors – suitable as an adhesive and a grout for walls and floors. Crucially BAL Easypoxy AG provides a solution for hygiene critical environments where additional chemical resistance is required. BAL Easypoxy AG is waterproof and crucially does not permit the entry of bacteria or dirt. As a two-in-one product, BAL Easypoxy AG produces significant time and cost savings for the contractor. Now available is 4kg tubs the product is perfect for ceramics, porcelain and fully vitrified tiles, mosaics and glass or translucent tiles including glass mosaics.
USE AS AN ADHESIVE FOR:
- Fixing wall and floor tiles; ceramics, porcelain and fully vitrified tiles, mosaics, and glass or translucent tiles including glass mosaics
- Suitable for use with approved resin backed stone tiles.
- Ideal for use in wet areas, including swimming pools.
- For interior and exterior environments where high levels of adhesion and/or chemical resistance is required
USE AS A GROUT FOR:
- Grouting wall and floor tiles; ceramics, porcelain and fully vitrified tiles, mosaics, in dry or wet interior and exterior environments that are subject to chemical attack, or where a hygienic, durable, abrasion-resistant, waterproof finish is required.
- For joint widths from 2-12mm.
- Recommended for food preparation areas where a hygienic, easily cleaned surface is required.
POT LIFE AT 20C: 45 minutes
SETS IN: 12 hours
COLOURS: White, Grey, Black
PACK SIZE: 4kg
CLASSIFICATIONS: BS EN 12004 R2 (Adhesive), BS EN 13888 RG (Grout)
TYPICAL COVERAGE AS GROUT (per pack): WALL FLOOR TILE SIZES: 150x150x5mm 300x300x9mm with JOINT WIDTH: 2mm 3mm SIZES: 4kg 20m² 14.8m²
TYPICAL COVERAGE AS ADHESIVE WITH MOSAIC TROWEL (per pack): 1.6kg – 1.7kg per mm thickness depending on nature of surface and on trowel used.