Flex Fibre Plus
Enhanced S1 standard setting flexible adhesive with FST
Highly flexible and deformable, BAL Flex Fibre Plus is anything but standard! With a 3 hour working time, 60 minute open time, Flex Fibre Plus can be grouted in as little as 4 hours! Use up to 20mm bed depth for imperfect backgrounds. Ideal for large formats, it has gel rheology – maintaining its structure – plus excellent non-slump and non-slip properties.
Ideal for large format tiles and use for building out in problematice isolated areas, Flex Fibre Plus is a superb all-round enhanced standard set with excellend working and open times meaning fewer mixes and less time waiting to grout. As easy to use as a standard setting product, with quick setting properties – perfect for those hot summer days!
Exclusive to Topps Tiles
- most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- dry/wet / interior/exterior
- including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- recommended for large format wall and floor tiles
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 3 Hours
GROUT AFTER: 4-6 hours
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2TES1
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2