Enhanced standard setting flexible S1 adhesive
BAL Flex One truly revolutionises the standard-set category with a long open and working tim, excellent non-slip properties and may be grouted in as little as six hours! With an extended pot life of 2 1/2 hours and working time of 45 minutes, BAL Flex One lets you set your own pace! BAL Flex One is particularly recommended for large format tiles, areas of total immersion, heated screeds and areas subject to movement and vibration.
Contractors can benefit from an enhanced thixotropic formulation with shape memory and super smooth gel rheology. Easily exceeding the requirements of EN 12004 for a “T” rated adhesive, it has excellent grab and non-slump making it recommended for large format tiles. All white for any tile type, BAL Flex One can also be used up to 15mm bed depth for building out in problematic isolated areas. Also comes with BAL’s 25-year guarantee.
- most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- dry/wet / interior/exterior
- including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- recommended for large format wall and floor tiles
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 2 1/2 Hours
GROUT AFTER: 6-8 hours
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2TES1
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2