Advanced high load-bearing uncoupling membrane for substrates with limited movement
BAL Flexbone VAried is a high load-bearing, waterproof uncoupling membrane that accommodates lateral movement. A fast-track system, it can be used for a number of installations including heavy trafficked areas. Includes patented GripLock technology for greatest adhesive shear strength (50% better than other cavity mats) and unique bone structure enabling high flexibility and excellent deformability. High shear strength provides for higher levels of lateral movement. Special fleece provides for vapour pressure compensation.
Reduce project costs and time with BAL Flexbone VAried. Flexbone VAried needs less adhesive on the face of the mat compared to other cavity mat systems, and is easy to fill meaning a 30% time saving on this part of the application. High load bearing capacity makes it perfect for large scale commercial projects such as shopping malls, airports, car showrooms and office buildings where uncoupling is required.
- Conteracting and minimising tension stresses between substrate and floor to be tiled
- Prevents reflective cracking caused by shrinkage cracks, board joints and lateral movement
- Installation of large format ceramic, porcelain, slabs and natural stone tiles with minimum edge length of 100mm
- Crack bridging and allowing safe installation on challenging substrates
- Internal flooring in high traffic areas in domestic and commercial areas
- Heated screeds, new cement screeds, timber floors and existing floor surfaces
- Waterproofing wet areas – no tanking needed.
MAY BE TILED: Immediately when using a rapid-setting adhesive.
Pack sizes: 20m rolls, 1x2m sheets.
Sheet Width: 1m
Sheet Thickness: 3mm
Roll Weight: approx. 18kg
Sheet Weight: approx 1.8kg