RAPID XP PLUS
Unique, rapid-setting flexible S1 adhesive with FST - can be mixed with a traditional or pourable high-gel rheology
A unique, rapid-setting, highly polymer-modified tile adhesive that can be mixed either as a traditional wall or floor tile adhesive, or add extra water for a high performance pourable thick-bed tile adhesive. Can fix most tile types and is recommended for large format wall and floor tiles and larger format panels, uneven thickness tiles, fixing on uneven substrates and installations subject to limited movement. The single bag needed on any tile installation!
BAL Rapid XP Plus has a unique structure and rheology as a high-grab, non-slip wall or floor adhesive, or as a pourable floor adhesive that can be built up to 25mm bed depth, full coverage on contact and no need to back butter on flat substrates. Extended pot life of 60 minutes and open time of 30 minutes, plus grout in 3 hours at any thickness and any rheology. Formulated with FST for improved flexibility and strength, highly polymer-modified gaining S1 deformability.
Available exclusively at Topps Tiles
- Fixing ceramics, porcelain and vitrified tiles, mosaics, most natural stone, terrazzo and brick slips in dry or wet environments
- Recommended for large format wall and floor tiles and larger format panels* (i.e. 3m x1m in size > 10mm thickness
- Areas of total immersion, swimming pools and showers
- Uneven thickness tiles/slabs
- Fixing onto uneven surfaces
- Installations subject to limited movement and vibration
- Heated screeds and undertile heating
- Patch repair mortar
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 60 minutes
GROUT AFTER: 3 hours
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 2.5 – 5m2