Lightweight tile backer board for internal environments
A specialist magnesium oxide tile backer board with BBA Approval, BAL Board provides a strong and stable background for wall and floor tiling. Water and mould resistant, it will not swell or degrade over time. Approved by fixers, BAL Board supports up to 100kg/m2 despite being lightweight and easy to carry and install.
Scoring significantly higher in end-user trials than alternate leading cement-based boards, BAL Board provides great benefits to the fixer including easier installations (no specialist fixings or cutting tools required), lighter to carry and store, minimal dust when cutting (safer for fixer and environment) plus thermal and mould resistance. What’s more, BAL Board comes with BAL’s leading 25 year guarantee.
- Providing a complete and easy to use BAL tiling solution.
- Easy to cut and easy to use water and mould-resistant tile backer board.
- Provides a stable substrate to both wall and floor.
- Suitable for dry or wet interior environments (when tanked with BAL Tank-it) prior to fixing wall and floor tiles.
- Use to paint or wallpaper over when rooms are not to be fully tiled.
Composition: Magnesium oxide board, inorganic substances and alkaline resistant fibreglass mesh. Low energy manufacturing process.
Type: Internal use only
THICKNESS – FLOOR
THICKNESS – WALL SIZES: 1200mm x 600mm 6mm & 12mm 12mm only MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 100kg per sq2