BAL Level Out
Fast Setting External Levelling Compound
BAL Level Out is a high performance, fast-setting levelling compound for smoothing rough or impact damaged external concrete bases prior to tiling. BAL Level Out can be used from 2mm to 20mm thickness in a single application and is suitable for tiling after 3 hours, walkable after 2 hours at 20C. Water content can be reduced if gradient levelling has to be carried out.
BAL Level Out provides fixers and installers an option to smooth and level external concrete bases prior to the installation of 20mm external porcelain, slabs, pavers or natural stone. Self-smoothing with easy flow, it can be pumped on large commercial projects. Suitable for domestic and commercial external areas. Simply mix with water. Coverage of 0.8kg/m2 at 2mm thickness.
- Smoothing rough or impact damaged concrete
- Laying onto concrete substrates that are uneven
- Bed depth from 2mm up to 20mm thickness
- Dry/wet external environments including total immersion in pools
- Domestic or commercial use
TILE AFTER: 3 hours
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): with THICKNESS: 5mm SIZE: 25kg 3m²