Acrylic primer for walls and floors
BAL Prime APD is a rapid-drying acrylic primer suitable for priming wall and floor backgrounds prior to the fixing of ceramics, mosiacs and natural stone tiles in dry or wet interior and exterior environments. BAL Prime APD stabalises dusty surfaces and reduces the porosity of backgrounds and may be used undiluted on plaster walls and plasterboard, tongue and groove floorboards and anhydrite screed floors. Use diluted on plaster walls (if dusty or porous) and cement floors.
Distributors should consider recomending BAL Prime APD for priming wall and floor backgrounds prior to tiling. As a rapid-drying primer BAL Prime APD produces cost and time savings for projects, stabalising backgrounds in ultra-quick time allowing for tiling with a suitable adhesive in 15-30 minutes. BAL Prime APD is suitable for a variety of projects including walls and floors, worktops, showers, heated screeds and areas with limited movement or vibration.
- preparing floor and wall backgrounds prior to fixing of ceramic/mosaic and natural stone tiles
- dry/wet – interior/exterior
USE UNDILUTED ON:
- plaster walls/plasterboard when using a BAL cementitious powder adhesive
- tongue & groove floorboards
- anhydrite screed floors
USE DILUTED 1:1 with clean water on:
- dusty/porous plaster walls when using a BAL ready-mixed adhesive
- cement: sand screed/concrete floors
MAY BE TILED AFTER: 30 minutes
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): UNDILUTED DILUTED 1:1 WITH CLEAN WATER SIZE: 2.5L 12.5 – 25m² 25-50m²