Flex Fibre Plus
Enhanced S1 standard setting flexible adhesive with FST
Highly flexible and deformable, BAL Flex Fibre Plus is anything but standard! With a 3 hour working time, 60 minute open time, Flex Fibre Plus can be grouted in as little as 4 hours! Use up to 20mm bed depth for imperfect backgrounds. Ideal for large formats, it has gel rheology – maintaining its structure – plus excellent non-slump and non-slip properties.
BAL Flex Fibre Plus with Fibre Strand Technology for enhanced grab and strength, gives fixers freedom to perform with full wettability and super smooth gel rheology, plus it exceeds the requirements of EN 12004 for a “T” rated adhesive. One single white formulation means only one adhesive is needed for any project – even translucent natural stone. Plus get a Lifetime Guarantee through Topps Tiles.
Exclusive to Topps Tiles.
- most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- dry/wet / interior/exterior
- including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- recommended for large format wall and floor tiles
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 3 Hours
GROUT AFTER: 4-6 hours
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2TES1
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2