Enhanced standard setting flexible S1 adhesive
BAL Flex One truly revolutionises the standard-set category with a long open and working time, excellent non-slip properties and may be grouted in as little as six hours! With an extended pot life of 2 1/2 hours and open time of 45 minutes, BAL Flex One lets you set your own pace! BAL Flex One is particularly recommended for large format tiles, areas of total immersion, heated screeds and areas subject to movement and vibration.
BAL Flex One gives fixers the freedom to perform with a thixtropic and fluid formulation with shape memory, full wettability and super smooth gel rheology, plus use up to 15mm bed depth which aids building out in problemactic isolated areas. Highly flexible and deformable, Flex One also has excellent grab and non-slump easily exceeding the requirements of EN 12004 for a “T” rated adhesive. White in colour makes it suitable even for light natural stone.
- most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- dry/wet / interior/exterior
- including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- recommended for large format wall and floor tiles
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 2 1/2 Hours
GROUT AFTER: 6-8 hours
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2TES1
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2