Two-part thin-layer epoxy resin drainage mortar
MorTec® DRAIN is a two-part epoxy resin drainage mortar for use in combination with AquaDrain® EK surface drainage mat for thin-layer, lightweight solid-bed fixing of natural stone and ceramic coverings on balconies, patios, terraces and roof terraces. MorTec® DRAIN reduces required height construction by at least 25mm compared to cement-based drainage mortar systems, making it ideal for renovation work of if necessary construction height is lacking.
Lime-free, meaning no efflorescence due to water damage, MorTec® DRAIN assists rapid-drainage and speeds drying of natural stone avoiding water and frost damage. For lightweight constructions and low door height connections less than 50mm use with AquaDrain® EK 8mm sheets and AquaDrain® TM drain grates and associated edge profiles.
- Reduces required height construction compared to cement-based drainage screeds.
- Assists in rapid-drainage and speeds of drying of natural stone avoiding water or frost damage.
- Lime-free meaning no efflorescence.
- For lightweight constructions and low door height connections less than 50mm with AquaDrain® EK 8mm sheets and AquaDrain® TM drain grates.
- Use for natural stone (600mm x 300mm or 400x400mm min 15mm thick), large format ceramics (min 20mm thick).
Rainproof after: 3 hours
Accepts foot traffic after: 12 hours
Full loading capacity: 7 days
Pack Size: 1lt and 2lt bottles, 25kg bag
Composition: MorTec® DRAIN-EP epoxy resin binder and MorTec® DRAIN-DK 2-3mm kiln-dried and pre-mixed special filter quartz aggregate according to EN 12904