Acrylic primer for walls and floors
BAL Prime APD is a rapid-drying acrylic primer suitable for priming wall and floor backgrounds prior to the fixing of ceramics, mosiacs and natural stone tiles in dry or wet interior and exterior environments. BAL Prime APD stabalises dusty surfaces and reduces the porosity of backgrounds and may be used undiluted on plaster walls, tongue and groove floorboards. Use diluted on plaster walls (if dusty or porous), Anhydrite and cement floors. Use diluted on plaster walls when using ready mixed adhesives.
Perfect for priming walls and floors, BAL Prime APD offers a number of benefits for the fixer. Available in 2.5 litre bottles, the product can also be used with BAL levelling compounds and the BAL WP1 Tanking System. BAL Prime APD can be used undiluted and diluted and helps stabilise backgrounds prior to tiling in interior or exterior environments.
- preparing floor and wall backgrounds prior to fixing of ceramic/mosaic and natural stone tiles
- dry/wet – interior/exterior
USE UNDILUTED ON:
- plaster walls when using a BAL cementitious powder adhesive
- tongue & groove floorboards
USE DILUTED 1:1 with clean water on and a second coat:
- dusty/porous plaster walls when using a BAL ready-mixed adhesive
- cement: sand screed/concrete floors
- Anhydrite Screeds
MAY BE TILED AFTER: 30 minutes
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): UNDILUTED DILUTED 1:1 WITH CLEAN WATER SIZE: 2.5L 12.5 – 25m² 25-50m²