Acrylic primer for walls and floors
BAL Primer is a rapid-drying acrylic primer suitable for priming wall and floor backgrounds prior to the fixing of ceramics, mosiacs and natural stone tiles in dry or wet interior and exterior environments. BAL Primer stabalises dusty surfaces and reduces the porosity of backgrounds and may be used undiluted on plaster walls and plasterboard and tongue and groove floorboards. Use diluted on plaster walls (if dusty or porous), cement floors, and anhydrite screed floors.
Consider specifiing BAL Primer as part of the complete tiling solution for your project. Rapid-drying, BAL Primer is suitable where fast-track installation is required, as it allows for tiling in 15-30 minutes outperforming similar products. Include BAL Primer in your M40 or M20 specification for wall and floor tiling projects, showers, work tops, and areas with underfloor heating. Suitable for internal and external projects.
Exclusively available at Topps Tiles
- preparing floor and wall backgrounds prior to fixing of ceramic/mosaic and natural stone tiles
- dry/wet, interior/exterior
USE UNDILUTED ON:
- plaster walls/plasterboard when using a BAL cementitious powder adhesive
- tongue & groove floorboards
- anhydrite screeds
USE DILUTED 1:1 with clean water on:
- dusty/porous plaster walls when using a BAL ready-mixed adhesive
- cement: sand screed/concrete floors
MAY BE TILED AFTER: 30 minutes
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): UNDILUTED DILUTED 1:1 WITH CLEAN WATER SIZE: 1L 5 – 10m² 10-20m²