Advanced high load-bearing uncoupling membrane for substrates with limited movement
BAL Flexbone VAried is a high load-bearing, waterproof uncoupling membrane that accommodates lateral movement. A fast-track system, it can be used for a number of installations including heavy trafficked areas. Includes patented GripLock technology for greatest adhesive shear strength (50% better than other cavity mats) and unique bone structure enabling high flexibility and excellent deformability. High shear strength provides for higher levels of lateral movement. Special fleece provides for vapour pressure compensation.
Consider specifying BAL Flexbone VAried for high load bearing commercial projects where floors may be subject to lateral movement and stresses, such as underfloor heating, timber and new screeds. Faster application of adhesive compared to other cavity mat systems produces circa. 30% time savings. Perfect for shopping malls, airports, car showrooms, office building and hospitals.
- Conteracting and minimising tension stresses between substrate and floor to be tiled
- Prevents reflective cracking caused by shrinkage cracks, board joints and lateral movement
- Installation of large format ceramic, porcelain, slabs and natural stone tiles with minimum edge length of 100mm
- Crack bridging and allowing safe installation on challenging substrates
- Internal flooring in high traffic areas in domestic and commercial areas
- Heated screeds, new cement screeds, timber floors and existing floor surfaces
- Waterproofing wet areas – no tanking needed.
MAY BE TILED: Immediately
Pack sizes: 20m rolls, 1x2m sheets.
Sheet Width: 1m
Sheet Thickness: 3mm
Roll Weight: approx. 18kg