Enhanced standard setting flexible S1 adhesive
BAL Flex One truly revolutionises the standard-set category with a long open and working time, excellent non-slip properties and may be grouted in as little as six hours! With an extended pot life of 2 1/2 hours and open time of 45 minutes, BAL Flex One lets you set your own pace! BAL Flex One is particularly recommended for large format tiles, areas of total immersion, heated screeds and areas subject to movement and vibration.
Providing one of the thickest bed depths on the market – at 15mm in isolated problematic areas – BAL Flex One had a thixotropic and fluid formulation with super smooth gel rheology which makes tile fixing easier – especially with larger tile types. Excellent grab, non-slip and non-slump it exceeds the requirements of a EN 12004 for a “T” rated adhesive. White in colourl, meaning only one bag is needed whether it is for natural stone, porcelain or ceramic tiles. Not suitable for thin porcelain panels (3m x 1m) in size.
- most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- dry/wet / interior/exterior
- including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- recommended for large format wall and floor tiles
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 2 1/2 Hours
GROUT AFTER: 6-8 hours
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2TES1
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2