Acrylic primer for walls and floors
BAL Primer is a rapid-drying acrylic primer suitable for priming wall and floor backgrounds prior to the fixing of ceramics, mosiacs and natural stone tiles in dry or wet interior and exterior environments. BAL Primer stabalises dusty surfaces and reduces the porosity of backgrounds and may be used undiluted on plaster walls and plasterboard, tongue and groove floorboards and anhydrite screed floors. Use diluted on plaster walls (if dusty or porous) and cement floors.
BAL Primer helps stabilise backgrounds prior to tiling in ultra-quick time, allowing for tiles to be fixed with a suitable adhesive in 15-30 minute and producing significant cost and time savings for your project. BAL Primer is suitable for a variety of projects including walls and floors, worktops, showers, heated screeds and areas with some movement or vibration.
Only available at Topps Tiles
- preparing floor and wall backgrounds prior to fixing of ceramic/mosaic and natural stone tiles
- dry/wet � interior/exterior
USE UNDILUTED ON:
- plaster walls/plasterboard when using a BAL cementitious powder adhesive
- tongue & groove floorboards
- anhydrite screeds
USE DILUTED 1:1 with clean water on:
- dusty/porous plaster walls when using a BAL ready-mixed adhesive
- cement: sand screed/concrete floors
MAY BE TILED AFTER: 30 minutes
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): UNDILUTED DILUTED 1:1 WITH CLEAN WATER SIZE: 1L 5 – 10m² 10-20m²