Enhanced standard setting flexible S1 adhesive
BAL Flex One truly revolutionises the standard-set category with a long open and working time, excellent non-slip properties and may be grouted in as little as six hours! With an extended pot life of 2 1/2 hours and open time of 45 minutes, BAL Flex One lets you set your own pace! BAL Flex One is particularly recommended for large format tiles, areas of total immersion, heated screeds and areas subject to movement and vibration.
Perfect for large format tiling, BAL Flex One provides a cost effective solution for fast track applications which require a longer open and working times in hoit and humid conditions – or for particularly complex installations. BAL Flex One provides a number fo benefits including excellent grab and non-slip properties, highly flexible for areas with potential movement (highly trafficked areas, UFH etc). Plus it comes with BAL’s 25-year-guarantee.
- most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- dry/wet / interior/exterior
- including showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- recommended for large format wall and floor tiles
POT LIFE AT 20°C: 2 1/2 Hours
GROUT AFTER: 6-8 hours
CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2TES1
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): DRY WALL WET WALL FLOOR SIZE: 20kg 10.0m2 8.0m2 5.3m2