Acrylic primer for walls and floors
BAL Prime APD is a rapid-drying acrylic primer suitable for priming wall and floor backgrounds prior to the fixing of ceramics, mosiacs and natural stone tiles in dry or wet interior and exterior environments. BAL Prime APD stabalises dusty surfaces and reduces the porosity of backgrounds and may be used undiluted on plaster walls and tongue and groove floorboards. Use diluted on plaster walls (if dusty or porous), cement floor and Anhydrite.
Consider specifiing BAL Prime APD as part of the complete tiling solution for your project. Rapid-drying, BAL Prime APD is suitable where fast-track installation is required, as it allows for tiling in 15-30 minutes outperforming similar products. Include BAL Prime APD in your M40 or M20 specification for wall and floor tiling projects, showers, work tops, and areas with underfloor heating. Suitable for internal and external projects.
All bottles are made with PCR – recycled plastic.
- preparing floor and wall backgrounds prior to fixing of ceramic/mosaic and natural stone tiles
- dry/wet – interior/exteriorUSE UNDILUTED ON:
- plaster walls when using a BAL cementitious powder adhesive
- tongue & groove floorboards
- Anhydrite/ Calcium Sulphate screeds (second coat)
USE DILUTED 1:1 with clean water on:
- dusty/porous plaster walls when using a BAL ready-mixed adhesive
- cement: sand screed/concrete floors
- Anhydrite / Calcium Sulphate screeds (first coat)
MAY BE TILED AFTER: 30 minutes
TYPICAL COVERAGE (per pack): UNDILUTED DILUTED 1:1 WITH CLEAN WATER SIZE: 2.5L 12.5 – 25m² 25-50m²