COVID-19 Company Update – 5th November 2020
As a company that manufactures materials and provides support for the construction industry, we are pleased to advise that all our manufacturing facilities will continue to be fully operational for customers of Building Adhesives Ltd.
We want to reassure all our customers that we continue to operate the strictest hygiene and social distancing measures to provide the safe provision of materials and to protect our staff.
All our office teams are still available and working hard to support you – even remotely – including Customers Services, Technical Advisory Services, Marketing, HR, Finance and Administration functions.
Our field-based teams including Areas Sales Managers, Training and Technical Support and Specification Teams are also available for branch visits, site query visits, specifications and screed tests if required and in adherence with Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Our teams continue to be fully contactable by phone, email and video calls to support you whenever needed.
The only exception within our office premises is the continued postponement of training at our Innovation & Technology Centre facility.
In the mean time there are plenty of seminars, webinars and digital training experiences available on our website and YouTube channel, to allow any customers to develop their learning remotely, and we will continue to produce more content for you in the coming weeks and months.
In these challenging times, we will endeavour to do all that we can to support you the best we can in line with all the advice and instructions issued by the UK Government.
- All manufacturing fully operational as per Government guidance issued on October 31st
- All office-based staff available and working from home where required
- All field-based staff continue to be available for on-site support, training and specifications
- All training on-site at Building Adhesives’ Technology & Innovation Centre postponed
- Strict hygiene and COVID-19 safety measures observed at all times on-site and off-site