What makes BAL market leaders more than anything else is our people. Our success is down to our highly skilled and highly motivated teams committed to constant improvement and dedicated to building an innovative organisation.
From our scientists, to our customer support service, manufacturing team, marketing and administration departments, we work together to drive the company forward to continual growth and leadership in the industry.
If you would like to be part of a Company equally committed to its employees and customers then see what job opportunities we have today.
Specification Sales Manager – Northern England
We are currently recruiting for a Specification Sales Manager, focused on the North of England to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Specifications, this position is focused on securing specifications for the company’s product portfolio of tile adhesives, grouts and adhesives.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for securing specifications for the core range of tile adhesives, grouts and additives into commercial projects, including offices, apartment blocks, hotels, schools, sports/leisure complexes and through the projects with Main Contractors/Developers, Tiling contractors and Distributors to completion.
- Developing new business with architects and interior designers.
- Sales to be fulfilled through distribution/merchant channel, managed by the Area Sales team, so liaising closely with these colleagues will be essential.
- A suite of Riba accredited CPD modules to use.
- Support from a market-leading Technical Advisory Service team and a field-based team of product support technicians.
- Demonstrable track record of success selling technical building products to Architects, Interior Designers or Landscape Designers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- New business hunter capable of generating and maintaining strong relationships.
- Team player, able to build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent territory planning capability to help achieve the required activity levels/ratios.
- Self-motivated, you will have a strong desire to succeed in this role.
- Knowledge of tile adhesives or ceramic tile associated products is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience of dealing with contractors/developers/tile fixers would also be an advantage.
In return we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work for the market leading manufacturing and distributor of tile adhesives, grouts, fillers, smother, levellers, silicone and sealants.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A competitive Salary
- A fully expensed company car
- Medical insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- A generous pension and company sick pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Canteen Allowance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Sarah Gough-Rhodes, firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter detailing your interest.
Before sending your CV, please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice by clicking here.
If you would like to send your CV to be considered for other roles, please email email@example.com