What makes BAL market leaders more than anything else is our people. Our success is down to our highly skilled and highly motivated teams committed to constant improvement and dedicated to building an innovative organisation.
From our scientists, to our customer support service, manufacturing team, marketing and administration departments, we work together to drive the company forward to continual growth and leadership in the industry.
If you would like to be part of a Company equally committed to its employees and customers then see what job opportunities we have today.
Full-time position, competitive salary and benefits.
Building Adhesives Ltd are the UK market-leaders for tiling products and are part of a global-leading Group for wider construction sectors.
Specialising in innovative product technologies and cutting-edge service solutions, we have been trusted by industry professionals for more than 50 years.
Within our portfolio of brands (BAL and Dunlop) we provide solutions for our nationwide retail, merchant and distribution partners as well as installers and contractors, architects and other specifiers.
Our forward-thinking and solution-orientated approach is supported by our strong UK teams including industry-leading R&D, technical and training support.
What is the role?
The Marketing Manager will form a pivotal role within the marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be managing a small team, and be responsible for the delivery of fully integrated brand marketing plans for continued commercial growth.
You will be part of a dynamic team with opportunities to develop your role and for continued progression within the company.
What are we looking for?
A positive, energetic marketeer who wants to develop their career. The successful candidate must obviously be able to work as part of a commercial team, as well as being a motivated self-starter able to initiate and lead projects.
- Proven understanding of commercial principles and marketing strategy to drive sales and margin results.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and multi-channel communications including digital platforms.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior and executive management.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- An excellent command of the English language and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets and the ability to understand trends and provide market and sales analysis.
- Ability to lead market research projects.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices and a willingness to invest in continued learning.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level qualification (or higher) in related field: ideally Business (with marketing specialism’s) or Marketing.
- Experience in brand / marketing management including product and service launches, trade events and digital marketing.
- Experience in agency / people management.
- Experience within construction sectors and/or builders merchants’ sector would be beneficial.
With a competitive package and benefits available – the time has never been better to join our progressive, innovative team.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Liz White firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter detailing your interest by 15th March 2019.
Before sending your CV, please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice by clicking here.
If you would like to send your CV to be considered for other roles, please email email@example.com