BAL have a released a series of short videos about how tilers can get free on-site project support.
The new videos, available on BAL’s YouTube channel, or sent directly to YOU + BAL partners, highlight how BAL’s Product Support Technicians (PST) provide hands-on, personal support for all tiling industry professionals across the UK.
Founded more than 20 years ago, the PST concept is unique to BAL, which has placed strong emphasis on support throughout its history.
The BAL PST service is available to for free across the UK for tiling professionals and is also one of the many support services available to members of BAL’s new partnership programme – YOU+BAL. As well as access to product support, YOU+BAL gives fixers and contractors a wider range of business development tools, business support tools, training and rewards.
Gary Knowles, BAL Product Support Manager, said: “When you’re out on a job, what you want most is the reassurance that the products you’re using won’t fail. At BAL not only can you trust our products, we back this up with complete product support on the phone, online and on the road at any stage of a project to ensure success. The BAL Product Support Team is available for fixers to benefit from a wider team whenever they need us”
“If you have experienced a problem on your installation, regardless of the product you are using, you can contact our PSTs to offer dependable advice for solutions. What’s more, being at the forefront of the industry we can also provide training – at a BAL or partner location, or even on-site – on specific new technologies and systems to save time and cost, or guide you through more complex installations you may now be working on.”
The full range of BAL support can be seen with the new YOU + BAL partner programme. YOU+BAL welcomes any professional fixer or contractor to become a BAL Partner with the opportunity to instantly benefit from the full support the company can offer, including access into BAL to develop the products and time-saving tools to help business development.
As a BAL Partner you can get access to;
- BAL’s unique development programme to test new technology and services.
- Free business development tools including web profile, homeowner leads, BAL sales aids, case study development and social media promotion.
- Free business support tools including free specification tools, sample testing service, Apprentice Finder tool and exclusive Forum access.
- Training courses, including one free course per partner per year at BAL’s Innovation and Technology Centre, local training and free business development workshops.
- 24/7 technical support with industry leading Technical Advisory Service (TAS), and regional on-site Product Support Technicians.
- Exclusive rewards and discounts at selected trade events, exclusive product promotions, and free merchandise.
Becoming a BAL Partner is easy, if you haven’t already, simply go to https://www.bal-adhesives.com/y-plus-bal-reg/ and register.
Registered users will receive a welcome pack including their BAL Partner card; their passport to a world of tools, support, training and rewards. The YOU+BAL Partner Card is also the mark of a professional tiler backed by the market-leader in full-tiling solutions.
Going forward, BAL will offer Partners the chance to have greater access inside BAL, enhanced tools and priority support services by becoming Certified Partners and Advanced Certified Partners.