It’s what everyone in tiling’s been talking about. It’s been the biggest tease since your teenage crush, but now the team at BAL can finally reveal the true nature of Y+.
Y+BAL is YOU+BAL. Simply, YOU+BAL puts fixers and contractors at the heart of a market-leading team. It’s not just “one thing” – it’s everything.
Since it was formed more than 50 years ago by the British Ceramic Tile Council, BAL have worked with fixers and other professionals in the industry to create innovative products and services to make everyone’s lives that little bit easier.
YOU+BAL is our way of welcoming all fixers and contractors to partner with BAL, because together is stronger.
It’s an even greater opportunity for everyone to be the heartbeat of BAL: to instantly benefit from the full support the company can offer, giving BAL Partners access into BAL to develop the products and time-saving tools to help business development.
As a BAL Partner get access to;
- BAL’s unique development programme to test new technology and services.
- Free business development tools including web profile, homeowner leads, BAL sales aids, case study development and social media promotion.
- Free business support tools including free specification tools, sample testing service, Apprentice Finder tool and exclusive Forum access.
- Training courses, including one free course per partner per year at BAL’s Innovation and Technology Centre, local training and free business development workshops.
- 24/7 technical support with industry leading Technical Advisory Service (TAS), and regional on-site Product Support Technicians.
- Exclusive rewards and discounts at selected trade events, exclusive product promotions, and free merchandise.
Becoming a BAL Partner is easy, if you haven’t already, simply go to www.bal-adhesives.com and register.
Registered users will receive a welcome pack including their BAL Partner card; their passport to a world of tools, support, training and rewards. The YOU+BAL Partner Card is also the mark of a professional tiler backed by the market-leader in full-tiling solutions.
Going forward, BAL will offer Partners the chance to have greater access inside BAL, enhanced tools and priority support services by becoming Certified Partners and Advanced Certified Partners.
Alex Underwood, Head of Marketing at BAL, said: “There are many points-based reward schemes or prize-orientated campaigns, but YOU+BAL is different from all of these and very different to anything BAL have done before. Whilst there are rewards, offers and exclusive discounts given, this is only one small part of YOU + BAL. It is much bigger than this; it is a true partnership programme, bringing tilers, contractors and other professionals into the inner circle of the market-leaders with access to real business development tools and support as well as the chance to shape the future.
“Because with BAL you’re not on your own, and as partners we can work together to help shape the future of tiling with improved fixing results and where possible, an easier life.”